Saturday, October 5, 2013

Speedy Fox & Friends - Snow Scene

This week the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge is to make a snow scene.  I thought that a side-step card might work well for a scene card.  I used several MFP sets in creating my card -- Winter Scenes and Christmas Selections.


Be sure to check out the MFP Blog to see the snow scenes that the rest of the team created.    If you'd like to play along with us, link your card up at the end of the MFP blog post and you might win a free stamp set.

8 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Fabulous scene!!!! The tree stamp is one of my faves!!! Love that you made it into a step card with the snowpeole

Pat said...

Lovely card. I love the background papers and that banner is awesome. Another die I need.

Gail said...

Hi Lois -I really love this card - great job on putting it all together!

Winnie and Patty said...

Lois--what a wonderful side step snow scene!!! I love the different snowmen on the different layers! Fabulous! TFS

Janine said...

A scene on every bit of your card - very nice

Kathy Bradley said...

Lois,
Beautiful scene you've created on your step card - big smiles!

Stampsnob. said...

Love the side step Your card is so pretty...Lis

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful winter scene, Lois. I like how you used those sets together.