Thursday, August 1, 2013

CCEE1331 - Masculine Birthday

The hostess for the CCEE Stampers for the month of August is Vicky Gould.  Her first challenge this month is to make a masculine birthday card -- BUT in brown, tan and green.  Even though I am not a big fan of boxers (I was bitten by a boxer as a kid), I do love coloring this image.


Masculine cards are not always easy, so be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog and maybe you'll get some inspiration.  If you do, be sure to link up your card.

8 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

I LOVE boxers and I love that plaid...so what's not to like on this wonderful masculine card!

Kathy Bradley said...

Lois,
Your card is wonderful and you've colored the beautiful boxer perfectly!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love this boxer image....I use it a lot for guy cards too. Love the image with the plaid....very masculine.

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. Love the design, the plaid and the wonderfully colored boxer. I love boxers, but you already knew that. My boxers would make you love them. :)

Sabrina said...

Oh gosh - I can understand why an experience like that would put you off boxers. I just think they're such dopey, daft dogs! You've coloured yours beautifully, and the plaid is a great choice for a guy card.

Joanne (jojot) said...

your coloring is spot on, Lois...I am sure that Shirt enjoyed this one...she is a boxer fan

Unknown said...

Our commitment is to provide our customers the best shopping experience possible with our personalized customer service at a safe and secure environment.
Original watches in Pakistan
Watches brands in Pakistan
Watches brands in pakistan

malar said...

Thank you for excellent article.You made an article that is interesting.
Informatica online job support from India|Informatica project support ETL Testing online job support from India|ETL Testing project support|

Keep on the good work and write more article like this...