Saturday, June 15, 2013

Speedy Fox & Friends -- Y

Today's Speedy Fox and Friends challenge on the MFP Blog is to use the letter "Y" on your card.  I have several Ys here.  My card base and daffodils are Yellow; my DP is Yellow and white chevrons; and there are two "Ys" in my sentiment -- one in happY and one in birthdaY.  I found the layout for my card on Page Maps.


We'd love for you to play along with Speedy Fox and Friends.  If you do, there's a chance that you could win some free stamps!  Pop on over to the blog and see what the rest of the team has created.

Stamps:  Mark's Finest Papers - Daffodil Greetings, Glad Glads (sentiment)
Paper:  MFP Morning Sun, Spring Leaf, Snow Storm Smooth; Recollections Chevron DP
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle
Accessories:  Copic markers, EK Success border punch, Spellbinders Big Scallop Rectangle, Nested Pennants, Pearls

7 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card, Lois. I really like the yellow and green together, it makes a cheerful card.

Gail said...

Howdy Lois - I really like your background paper very much and the color combination you have selected with the Yellow - love the green - I went all yellow mostly! LOL Lovely creation! Enjoy your week! Gail DT

Kathy Bradley said...

Lovely and elegant card, Lois. The daffodils are colored wonderfully and your layout and DP are awesome.

Winnie and Patty said...

Loia--what a lovely card! I love this stamp set, and you did a wonderful job with it! TFS

stampingbowd said...

Beautiful shading! Love the fun scallop! Great card!

Pat said...

Love the zig zagged paper behind the daffodils.

Stampsnob. said...

I will answer your question here .

I live in Marion County 30 mille from Ocala in Dunnellon
Pat would be much closer to you perhaps you have already met her..That card is lovely.Lis