Friday, November 23, 2012

Tutorial Time on Speedy TV - Never-ending Card

Katie gave us a great video tutorial over on Speedy TV today -- the Never-ending card.  It goes together like a puzzle -- and keeps on going, going and going!  I actually made two cards -- one using this tutorial, which makes a square card; and other directions I found which make a regular A2 card.  Here is the one using Katie's video tutorial:



You can see all four faces of my card in the photo.  All the designer paper is from a set of DP from Stampin' Up that I bought last year. All images are from various sets from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company.  The sentiment on the front page is from the Christmas Wreath mini set.  The images on the second page are from New Pines.  The stamp actually contains both of the pine cones.  I just masked off one of them when I stamped each panel.  For the third page, I stamped and colored the cardinal from Christmas Cardinals and then cut it in half to fit the two smaller panels.   The back page is totally designer paper.

My second card fits in a standard A2 envelope.


In addition to the images on this card, which are from Poinsettia Blooms and New Pines again, I used a couple of die cuts on this card.  The tassels on the front are from Spellbinders Banners Basic Two, and the pine branches are from Cheery Lynn Designs.  All of the designer paper is from the Basic Grey Wassail paper pad.

We'd love for you to play along with us at Tutorial Time on Speedy TV.   Make a card using today's tutorial, link it up; and you might win a set of stamps from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company.  Today's giveaway set is You Are Cherished.  Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you were inspired to try something new.

2 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Wow, Lois, 2 never-ending cards and they are both gorgeous! Wonderful showing on the tutorial!

Lagene said...

Fantastic never ending card!