Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hope You Can Cling To

Splitcoaststampers is having their annual Hope You Can Cling To challenges during the entire month of October -- Breast Cancer Month.  I've been playing along since the beginning of the month and just sent off my first package of cards to M.D. Anderson Cancer Center this morning.  I thought I would share some of the cards I made this week.




This was a challenge to make a card for a child.  The challenge hostess generously provided several juvenile digital images.  I attached my ragdoll to the card with a wobble spring.











This challenge was to use five words.
















This challenge was all about COURAGE.  My sentiment was about hope, but  I think hope and courage go hand-in-hand.















This challenge was all about cupcakes.  We were to make a wrapper or container for cupcakes.  In addition, I made a cupcake-related card.  I mailed the card to MD Anderson Cancer Center -- not the cupcake box.






If you'd like to play along with this worthwhile challenge, here's the master thread for all the SCS HYCCT challenges.

3 comments:

Davi said...

Lois these are all awesome cards and container!! Each one beautiful with all the lovely coloring and details :)

Davi said...

Lois these are all awesome cards and container!! Each one beautiful with all the lovely coloring and details :)

Lynne said...

These are all wonderful. Did not know about the challenge, will check it out.